Life Ki-do Martial Arts for YPW
Life Ki-do Martial Arts, YPW’s neighbor & Westlake favorite for over 23 years, is excited to announce that we are now offering for a Life Ki-do staff member to escort your YPW child to and from a Life Ki-do class!
Why is Life Ki-do Austin’s favorite martial arts program?
- Social-emotional learning
- Instructors highly specialized in working with young children
- Nurturing & empowering teaching approach
- Unique martial arts based on breath and fluidity
How will my child benefit?
- Self-regulation & Impulse Control
- Focus & Mindfulness
- Body Awareness, Coordination and Balance
- Awareness & Clear Communication of their own Needs as well as Respect & Understanding of the Needs of Others
What classes are available for an escort to and from YPW?
Pre-K (ages 4-5) on Mondays from 2:45-3:15pm
Kinder-1st Grade (ages 5-7) on Tuesdays from 3:45-4:30pm
2nd-5th Grades (ages 7-11) on Thursdays from 4:30-5:15pm
How do I register?
There is no extra charge for the escort to Life Ki-do. Classes are year-round and your child can start at anytime. Click HERE for tuition information and to register. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-327-2900.
“I truly can’t rate Life Ki-do highly enough. Their program goes far beyond physical martial arts and incorporates mind, body, and personal achievement at every level. Focus, team effort, respect and self awareness (with a healthy dose of martial arts) are only some of the themes that the talented instructors are able to instill with kids at every age. Life Ki-do has been an invaluable resource…highly recommended.” – Matt R.